The 2021 SEARCH Symposium is an educational forum for criminal justice information management professionals from local, tribal, state, and federal governments, representatives of partner organizations and associations, SEARCH Members, Symposium Sponsors (industry solution providers), and other qualified individuals.
- For on-site attendees, the Symposium registration fee includes access to all plenary sessions, workshops, hosted lunches, opening night reception, Day 2 continental breakfast, breaks, and the on-site Sponsor exhibits.
- For both on-site and virtual attendees, the registration fee includes access to the Digital Platform beginning in early July 2021. All content from the entire Symposium program is available to view in real-time while the event takes place on July 13–14, 2021, or at your convenience for 30 days following the event.
Registration Fee – Standard*
Registration Fee — Speakers, Members & Partners
|Invited Symposium Speakers**||No charge|
|SEARCH Dues-Paying & At-Large Members**||No charge|
|SEARCH Non-Dues-Paying Members||$395.|
Registration Fee — Industry Representatives
|Symposium Sponsors (within allotment)***||Included|
|Symposium Sponsors (per person, over allotment)||$500.|
|Industry Representative (not sponsoring)||$1500.|
*Standard registration fees apply to representatives from local, tribal, state and federal government agencies, with a government email address and subject to confirmation, and other qualified individuals. Industry representatives (solution providers, vendors) may attend if they sign up as a Symposium Sponsor or pay the Industry Representative fee.
**Attendees who qualify for complimentary registration will receive an email from SEARCH with a registration code
***Sponsors will be able to register after SEARCH receives a signed Sponsor Agreement and payment. Platinum Sponsors may register 6 attendees; Gold Sponsors, 4; and Silver Sponsors, 2.
All cancellations must be made in writing and e-mailed to email@example.com. No telephone cancellations will be accepted. A penalty will apply.
- A 25% penalty will be assessed on all cancellations received on or before May 15, 2021.
- A 50% penalty will be assessed on all cancellations received on or before June 15, 2021.
- No refunds will be issued on or after June 15, 2021, and no refunds will be given for no-shows.